Wednesday 20 February 2013

Horn lady

The past few days I've been trying to develop a new technique involving paint.
I had some successes and some failures.
I still can't blend acrylic as smoothly as I would like to.

All this playing around on little bits of paper is fun and making my desk a mess, but it's not really improving my art.

So I needed to draw something!

And here is what I've been working on today.....




It's an image that just kinda popped out of my head when I was doodling in bed, with my natural history book open :)

Hope you like!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellen! I hsaw your three bigger illustrations at the Plymouth Uni in 2012ish time and i knew instantly what my style would develop to be!
    I really really love this drawing and the fact that you just so happened to doodle it makes it even better! Do you have tumblr/pinterest? I would love to keep posted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Wow that was such a long time ago. Haha!
      I hardly use this blog any more.
      But I am in plenty of other places

      Ellenstration.com
      is my website where you can find out where else I am.
      But I know how much of a drag clicking around can be so I'll post them here too :D

      https://www.facebook.com/Ellenstration
      http://ellenstration.tumblr.com/
      https://twitter.com/Ellenstration

      I'm also on instagram.
      just search ellenstration
      its super easy to find me :)
      Don't hesitate to leave a comment on any of them.

      Toodles!

      Delete